- Active Ingredient:Tadalafil
- Indication:Erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories
- Packaging:10 Tablets in Strip
- Delivery Time:6 To 15 Days
- Availability:In Stock
Last Updated on July 22, 2021
- This page’s content is not intended to be a replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Please consult a doctor if you have any queries or concerns regarding your health.
- Vidalista 60 is manufactured by Centurian Laboratories in India.
Vidalista 60 (Tadalafil)
- Vidalista 60, also known as Vidalista 60 mg tablet, is one of the higher dosages of the medication Vidalista.
- Vidalista is a brand name for the PDE5 inhibitor Tadalafil, which is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories.
- Because it is a generic brand, it is sometimes referred to as generic Cialis.
- Vidalista, like its trademarked counterpart Cialis, is a prescription drug used to treat erectile dysfunction, a common sexual ailment among males.
- Vidalista 60 mg tablets are an oral erectile dysfunction drug that provides brief relief if sexual excitation is offered to the male who has taken the prescription.
What is the mechanism through which each Vidalista 60 mg tablet is successful in treating erectile dysfunction in men?
- When an erectile dysfunction patient consumes a Vidalista 60 mg tablet, it disintegrates in his system and takes about 30-60 minutes to become active for effective action.
- Once this medicine has been active in your body, all you need is sexual stimulation for the medication to begin the process of assisting you in obtaining an erection.
- Tadalafil has a half-life of roughly 36 hours and will help you have erections as long as you are sexually aroused throughout that time.
- It inhibits the PDE5 enzyme in the body and aids in the dilation of the blood vessels that line the penis by increasing the generation of nitric oxide, which works as a vasodilator.
- For the Vidalista 60 mg pill to work efficiently and simultaneously, two requirements must be met: the male must be aroused and the medicine must be active.
What is the procedure for using Vidalista 60 mg tablet to cure erectile dysfunction in men?
- Vidalista 60 mg tablets are available as strips, with each tablet wrapped in a plastic covering on the strip.
- All you have to do is take a tablet when you need it, consume it with some water, and then let it work its magic in your body.
- Please take care not to shatter or crush the pill when you remove it from the plastic coating to ensure that you are giving your body the correct amount.
- Tadalafil has an onset period of approximately 30-60 minutes so that a dosage of Vidalista 60 mg will take approximately 60 minutes to become active for its action after it disintegrates in your system.
- After the medicine in Vidalista 60 mg becomes active, the medication will be able to treat erectile dysfunction and assist the male in having erections for around 36 hours as long as there is appropriate sexual arousal.
- This approach is designated for higher Tadalafil dosages such as Vidalista 20 mg and Vidalista 60 mg, however lower Vidalista dosages such as Vidalista 5 mg and Vidalista 10 mg can be used as a daily drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Vidalista 60 mg tablet is one of the higher Tadalafil dosages, and because it is a prescription prescribed for occasional use, it does not have a set period for use.
- As a result, if there are no time constraints, a guy is unlikely to miss a dose of this tablet.
- If you take two Vidalista 60 mg tablets at the same time by mistake, or if you take two Tadalafil tablets too close together, you will have a Tadalafil overdose.
- As a result, only take one dose at a time and leave a 24-36-hour break between doses.
Vidalista 60 mg tablet side effects when used to treat erectile dysfunction:
Tadalafil, a PDE5 inhibitor, has the following side effects:
- Blurry Vision
- Muscular Pain
- Sneezing Spells
- Reddish Skin
- Blue-tinted Vision
- Blurry Vision
- Muscular Pain
- Trouble in verifying between blue and green colors
- Stuffed Nose
- Priapism (RARE)
- Loss of Vision (RARE)
- Loss of Hearing Ability (RARE)
- Chest Pain (RARE)
The above-mentioned negative effects are the most prevalent and well-known ones that might arise as a result of using the medicine Tadalafil.
If you intend to use Vidalista 60 mg tablet to treat erectile dysfunction, it is advisable to first discuss any potential adverse effects with your doctor.
They might be able to warn you about the ones that are more likely to happen to you given your current physical condition.
List of medications and medications that may interact with Tadalafil in Vidalista 60 mg and have an adverse effect on your body:
- Ascorbic acid
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
If you are taking any of the medications listed above in any form, you should see your doctor to see if Vidalista 60 mg is safe for you to take.
If you are unsure about the interactions of the drugs you are taking that are not included above, please consult your doctor as this is only a brief list providing general information regarding Tadalafil drug interactions.
Risks of Allergy:
- Generally, persons who use Vidalista 60 mg have not experienced any serious allergic reaction symptoms, however, allergies vary from person to person.
- If you are using Vidalista 60 mg pill for the first time, it is best to monitor your body’s reaction. Look for rashes or itching on your skin.
- Swelling in other parts of the body, such as the lips, tongue, and lips, is also an indication of a severe allergic reaction.
- In such instances, it is essential to seek immediate medical attention and avoid using any Tadalafil-containing drugs in the future.
- If you have experienced an allergic response to any drug in the PDE5 inhibiting drug class (Sildenafil, Avanafil, Vardenafil), then you should not use this Tadalafil 60 mg tablet.
Before using the medicine Vidalista 60 mg for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, you should be aware of the following precautions and warnings:
- You can consume practically any meal while using Tadalafil, with the exception of grapefruit, which interferes with the drug’s removal from the body.
- People who are taking another PDE5 inhibitor, such as Sildenafil, for a different disease, such as pulmonary arterial hypertension, should not take Vidalista 60 mg pill.
- This prescription will not operate in the absence of sexual desire, and it does not promote sexual arousal on its own; it just improves blood circulation by increasing nitric oxide production.
- The medication Tadalafil, which is incorporated in each Vidalista 60 mg tablet, promotes the generation of nitric oxide, which opens blood vessels and decreases your overall blood pressure.
- As a result, if you are taking drugs to treat high blood pressure, do not take them in conjunction with
- Vidalista 60 mg unless your doctor has instructed you to do so.
- In addition, if you have low blood pressure, you should consult with your doctor to see if Vidalista 20 mg tablet can help you.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Use of Vidalista 60 mg Tablet to Treat Erectile Dysfunction:
Is it possible to accelerate the activity of the medication Tadalafil in the dosage Vidalista 60 mg?
- Tadalafil takes roughly 30-60 minutes to become active, however, it may take less or more time for different people.
- The onset period varies depending on the individual, their health, and their body’s absorption ability.
- There is nothing you can do to speed up the onset, however avoiding fatty meals close to the consumption of the Vidalista 60 mg tablet will prevent any delay in the onset time.
Is it OK to drink alcohol after taking Vidalista 60 mg tablet?
- It is better to wait until the ingredient in Vidalista 60 mg, Tadalafil 60 mg, is out of your system, which takes about 37-40 hours because alcohol interacts with all PDE5 inhibitors.
- Doing so may cause you to faint because the dosage of Vidalista 60 mg is stronger and more effective than smaller doses of Tadalafil.
Can we take Vidalista 60 mg tablets every day to treat erectile dysfunction?
- This medication is only intended to be used as an occasional treatment for erectile dysfunction and should not be taken on a daily basis.
- Tadalafil, which is contained in Vidalista 60 mg pill, is really prescribed as a daily treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- However, it is only available in smaller doses, such as Vidalista 5 mg and Vidalista 10 mg, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction on a daily basis.
- Vidalista 60 mg is a larger dose of this brand of medication that should not be used every day.