- Active Ingredient:Tadalafil
- Indication:Erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer:Cipla Limited, India
- Packaging: 4 Tablets in Strip
- Delivery Time:6 To 15 Days
- Availability:In Stock
What is Tadacip 20 used for?
Tadacip 20 is a dosage of Tadacip accessible online or at local pharmacies. It contains Tadalafil, a prescription medication used by men who struggle to get and sustain erections, a condition known as Erectile Dysfunction.
Tadacip is a generic variant of Tadalafil (Cialis). Tadacip includes Tadalafil, the same active component as Cialis.
Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, which helps men with erectile dysfunction achieve a successful erection.
How does Tadacip 20 cure ED in men?
Erectile dysfunction is diagnosed when a man cannot get an erection or keep it for 3 months or longer.
An erection requires adequate blood flow to the male organ when a guy is stimulated. An erection is possible because enough blood flows to the penis when a guy is stimulated.
While a guy has erectile dysfunction, there is very little blood flow to the penis when he is aroused. So a man may have no or weak erections.
The drug Tadacip 20 smooths the blood arteries in the muscles lining the penis. The medication expands the blood vessels that line the muscles as they become smooth. The enlarged arteries now allow more blood to travel to the penis. This causes an erection when a guy is stimulated.
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction with Tadacip 20?
Tadacip 20 contains 20 milligrammes of Tadalafil and should be used as needed for sexual enjoyment. One Tadacip 20 tablet with water 30 minutes before enjoying the delights of lovemaking.
This tablet's effects on the male body start within 30 minutes and extend up to 36 hours, which is why many guys nickname it the weekend pill.
Your doctor will offer you more exact dose instructions that are tailored to your body's needs. Please allow 24 hours between doses of Tadacip 20 to avoid adverse effects or overdose.
What are the negative effects of Tadacip 20 for treating ED in men?
The list of Tadacip 20 adverse effects is as follows:
- The most common adverse effect of Tadacip 20 mg is headache, which is mild and goes away as your body adjusts.
- Tadalafil causes stuffy nose, cough, cold, and throat discomfort.
- Many men suffer from stomach-related issues include GERD, diarrhoea, abdominal discomfort, and indigestion.
- Muscular discomfort in the legs, arms, and back is frequent.
- Some men report feeling dizzy, uneasy, and nauseated after using this medicine.
- You may have some facial and neck redness.
- Your eyesight may get blurred, making it difficult to distinguish between blue and green.
- You may have ringing in your ears. Untreated, this can cause irreversible hearing loss.
- If your eyesight gets hazy for more than thirty minutes, see a doctor immediately.
- Pruritus is an uncommon yet serious adverse effect of Tadalafil 20mg. A guy experiences a prolonged erection for more than 4 hours, which may or may not be painful. If you show indications of priapism, see your doctor right away.
- Allergic reactions to Tadacip 20 are extremely rare, but if you get rashes on your skin, a swollen face or tongue, you should contact your doctor immediately.
This is not an exhaustive list of possible Tadalafil adverse effects. Please see your doctor for a comprehensive list.
What drugs may interact with Tadacip 20 tablets?
The following medicines and substances may interact with Tadacip 20:
- Prescription medicines include Boceprevir and Telaprevir.
- Tamsulosin, Doxazosin, and other alpha-blockers you've been prescribed.
- For example, Riociguat treats pulmonary hypertension.
- Isosorbide, Isosorbide mononitrate, Nitroglycerin, and other nitrate-containing medicines and pharmaceuticals.
- Thrombolytics, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, and other HIV protease inhibitors are used to alleviate chest discomfort.
- Antifungal medicines and pharmaceuticals like Itraconazole and ketoconazole, as well as recreational substances like Amyl nitrite and Amyl nitrate.
Other prescribed or non-prescribed drugs may interfere with this drug, so notify your doctor of all medications or substances you may be taking before using Tadacip 20.
Can Tadacip 20 be used to treat erectile dysfunction?
We advise you to drink moderately as Tadalafil and alcohol do not mix well.
Because this medicine may cause mild dizziness, using heavy machinery or driving is not advised.