Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Active Ingredient:Sildenafil Citrate
- Indication:Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer:Ajanta Pharma
- Packaging:7 x 5g Sachets in Box
- Delivery Time:6 To 15 Days
- Availability:In Stock
Oral Jelly Kamagra
Kamagra Oral Jelly treats erectile dysfunction in males. It contains Sildenafil citrate (PDE5 inhibitor) and is available in a variety of flavours at both local and online pharmacies.
It is the generic version of Viagra, branded as Kamagra. Aside from oral jelly, Kamagra is available as tablets and chewable pills to treat erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Functions
Like the original brand, Kamagra Oral Jelly is used to treat erectile dysfunction in males, which is one of the most frequent sexual dysfunctions in men worldwide.
Long-term use of Kamagra Oral Jelly addresses erectile dysfunction. It is not a permanent treatment for ED. Contrary to popular perception, it does not increase the size of the male organ or protect against STDs.
Why Kamagra Oral Jelly?
We all know that a man needs an erect penis to have successful sexual encounters. Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection while sexually stimulated.
Notably, all males experience erectile dysfunction. Symptoms must be present for three months consecutively to be diagnosed.
Erectile dysfunction develops when a man's penis receives insufficient blood flow. Some cardiac ailments, diabetes, and even mental illnesses like despair and anxiety can cause this.
Even when sexually stimulated, a man cannot erection without appropriate blood flow to the penis.
The penile blood vessels are widened with Kamagra Oral jelly. The sildenafil citrate in Kamagra Oral Jelly vasodilates the blood vessels, relaxing and widening the male organ muscles. This phenomenon aids a man's penile erection after taking Sildenafil citrate.
Keep in mind that these drugs are not sexual stimulants and only help a man get an erection if he is sexually stimulated in some way.
Use of Kamagra Oral Jelly
Oral administration of Kamagra Oral Jelly. You can take it with or without water, depending on your tastes.
The pharmaceutical jelly is pleasant and comes in flavours including vanilla, chocolate, mango, strawberry, and more.
It melts on your tongue in seconds. The sildenafil citrate jelly takes 20-60 minutes to start working on your body, so take it an hour before your sexual contact.
Make sure not to double dose on Kamagra Oral Jelly. Your doctor can give you more specific usage instructions.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Dosage
The market and online pharmacies only stock one dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly, Sildenafil citrate 100 mg.
Take it as needed for a penile erection, but leave a day between doses to avoid difficulties.
If you are new to using Sildenafil citrate, we recommend trying it in lesser amounts such as Kamagra Tablets.
Before raising or decreasing your dosage, please discuss it with your doctor.
Do not use Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Men with lung ailments such as Asthma, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, and Lung Cancer.
- Men with coronary artery disease, heart attacks, congenital heart disease, etc.
- Men with diseases including multiple myeloma, sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia, etc.
- Men being treated for liver disorders such liver cancer, Gilbert Syndrome, and Autoimmune Hepatitis.
- Men with kidney diseases such as kidney stones, Nephrotic syndrome, renal tubular acidosis, etc.
- Men with a history of stomach disorders including GERD, IBS, Crohn's Disease, etc.
- Men who have lately lost a lot of blood due to an accident or injury.
- Men with damaged, disabled, or malformed male organs.
- Men with hypertension or hypotension.
- Men with NAION eye disease (Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy)
- Men who have recently had a stroke.
- Men who undergone major surgery in the last three months.
- Men with retinitis pigmentosa, a hereditary disorder that causes significant vision loss, in their family history.
- Men with or without hearing issues such as Otosclerosis or Tinnitus.
If you have any of the above conditions and want to use Kamagra Oral Jelly, talk to your doctor first.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Side Effects
Side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly include:
- Skin redness
- tummy ache
- bluish vision
- Hearing loss
If you suffer any adverse effects on your body (not listed above), you should seek immediate medical attention to ensure your safety and long-term health.