Vidalista CT 20
- Active Ingredient:Tadalafil
- Indication:Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer:Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Packaging:10 Tablets in Strip
- Delivery Time:6 To 15 Days
- Availability:In Stock
What is Vidalista CT 20 used for?
Tadalafil is a known PDE5 inhibitor medicine that is used as an oral treatment for impotence or erectile dysfunction in males.
Certain treatments and pharmaceuticals can cause erectile dysfunction as a side effect, while performance anxiety and depression can also cause erectile dysfunction.
However, up to 90% of cases of erectile dysfunction are caused by physical factors that can be easily cured with oral ED medications like Vidalista CT 20 mg.
Men need a penile erection to experience successful sexual action, as without one it is difficult or impossible to enjoy the sensual joys of sexual escapades.
How does Vidalista CT 20 treat ED in men?
A man with erectile dysfunction is deprived of sexual joys and is unable to obtain or maintain an erection.
Erections are impossible due to a lack of blood flow to the penis when a guy is aroused. A man's penile erections are difficult to achieve and maintain due to inadequate blood flow to the penis while aroused.
ED drugs like Vidalista CT 20 help men get penile erections. As a PDE5 inhibitor and vasodilator, Tadalafil tablets smooth the muscles lining the penis, thus relaxing them. When the penis muscles relax, the blood vessels widen. So more blood flows to the penis and a man can get and keep erections.
Vidalista CT 20 mg oral pills work in around 30 minutes and last up to 36 hours. Vidalista is also available in other dosage Vidalista 40, 10, Vidalista 60, 5, Vidalista 80, Professional and more. You can buy it as per your doctor's recommendation.
How to treat ED in Men?
You can take Vidalista CT 20 mg tablets in two ways.
The first option is to take Vidalista CT 20 mg with water 30 minutes before your scheduled sexual activity. Due to its long-lasting effect, Tadalafil is known as the weekend pill, as many men take it to start the weekend and use it until the weekend finishes.
The second method is to take the tablet daily with water. You won't have to wait for Vidalista CT 20 to kick in if you take it regular. This form of treatment makes many guys feel more spontaneous.
The only catch is that a 36-hour gap between doses must always be maintained to reduce the danger of unwanted side effects and overdosing.
Your doctor will be able to advise you on the best approach to administer the medication for your health.
What are the adverse effects of using Vidalista CT 20 to treat ED in men?
Among the most common negative effects of Vidalista CT 20 are:
- The most common negative effect of Vidalista CT 20 mg is headache.
- Some people get a cold, runny nose, cough, and throat irritation.
- Men can suffer from severe stomach pain, indigestion, GED, and even diarrhoea.
- Men may also have leg and arm muscle discomfort, as well as back pain.
- Men may feel queasy and have slight facial and neck redness after taking Tadalafil 20 mg tablets.
Rarely occuring side effects include:
- Blindness, deafness, or priapism.
If you notice any changes in your vision or hearing, or if you have abnormal and painful erections, stop using Vidalista CT 20 mg and call your doctor right once.
If you suffer any allergic reaction signs such as rashes, hives, swelling of the tongue or skin of the face, stop using the drug and inform your doctor.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects from using Vidalista CT 20, please consult your doctor if any of these symptoms trouble you.
What drugs may interact with Vidalista CT 20 tablets?
The following drugs interact negatively with Vidalista CT 20 mg:
- Like Boceprevir and Telaprevir.
- Medications used to treat pulmonary hypertension, such as Riociguat.
- Tamsulosin, Doxazosin, and other alpha-blockers.
- Antibiotics like clarithromycin and erythromycin.
- Isosorbide, Isosorbide mononitrate, Nitroglycerin, and other nitrate-containing medicines.
- Thrombolytics are medications and pharmaceuticals used to relieve chest discomfort.
- HIV protease inhibitors like Ritonavir and Saquinavir.
- Antifungal drugs like itraconazole and ketoconazole.
- Amyl nitrite, amyl nitrate, and other recreational substances known as poppers.
Can Vidalista CT 20 be used to treat erectile dysfunction?
Vidalista CT 20 mg may cause dizziness, so avoid driving or operating complex machinery that requires your full attention.
When using this medication, drink alcohol in moderation.
This medication is only for men who have erectile dysfunction, and we do not recommend it for anyone else.