What is Valif 20 Medicine?
Valif 20 mg (Vardenafil) is a medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence (the inability of a person to get or sustain a rigid erection that is insufficient for any sexual activity).
This is caused by a decrease in the flow of blood to the penile region. Valif 20 mg medicine constricts blood vessels in the penile region, resulting in erections, which is a normal response to sexual desire. If there is sexual desire, however, this medicine will work.
What is the intention of Valif?
Valif 20 mg tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction in males, which is described as the inability to obtain or sustain a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual performance due to a lack of blood circulation to the private part. Valif tablets 20mg cause an erection by relaxing blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow and inducing an erection, which is a normal reaction to sexual arousal.’
Valif 20 mg: What Is The Mechanism Of Action?
Valif 20mg Tablets contain vardenafil, which increases blood flow to the erectile tissue of the penis, causing an erection. Nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual stimulation, which stimulates the enzyme guanylate cyclase.
This enzyme causes an erection by increasing the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relieves the blood vessels in the penis and enables blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues.
Another enzyme, phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), breaks down cGMP, preventing the flow of blood into the penis and resulting in erection loss. Valif tablets 20mg work by inhibiting the action of PDE5, allowing the natural process of sexual arousal to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and keeping an erection.
Valif 20 Tablet has both major and minor side effects.
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Flushing of the skin
- Nose Bleeding
- Nasal congestion
- Painful urination
- Tearing of the eye
Valif 20mg Tablet Precautions
You should not take Valif 20 mg if you have any of the following conditions:
- have an allergy to vardenafil or any of the ingredients in Valif 20
- are taking any nitrate medicine for angina, such as nitroglycerin, as it may cause a severe drop in blood pressure
- suffer from kidney or liver disease
- have a situation that makes sexual intercourse unsafe due to cardiovascular or heart issues, or have had a heart attack or stroke within the last one year.
- have a blood pressure that is abnormally high or low
- if you have a vision-threatening eye disease such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are taking any medicines that may communicate with Valif or increase your risk of side effects, such as cimetidine for ulcer treatment, antibiotics such as rifampin and erythromycin, diltiazem or verapamil (for high blood pressure), indinavir or ritonavir (for HIV), ketoconazole or itraconazole (for fungal infections), or alpha-blockers such as terazosin.