Kamagra Oral Jelly is an erectile dysfunction medication that is gaining popularity due to its fast-acting properties. It contains 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate but in the form of a chewable gel. Since Sildenafil citrate jelly melts on the tongue when you eat it, it disintegrates faster in your system than other types of Sildenafil medicine, such as pills or tablets. It provides erectile dysfunction relief for about 4 hours, much like other sildenafil citrate medicines, but it comes in a variety of delicious flavors, making it an appealing option for your care.
What is Kamagra Oral jelly?
Kamagra Jelly is an oral treatment that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It is available in small satchels that contain Sildenafil citrate 100 mg in the form of edible jelly. Kamagra oral jelly is a jelly that includes the PDE5 inhibitor Sildenafil citrate 100 mg for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How to use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Take the medication 15-30 minutes before sexual activity and squeeze the contents of the sachet with a spoon. Sexual stimulation is needed for Kamagra’s effects to manifest. The maximum duration of the medication is 30-120 minutes, but it can last up to 4 hours. A 50 mg sachet (1/2 dose) is a standard dose for most men, but the recommended dose can be increased to 100 mg* or decreased to 25 mg*, depending on the results and user tolerance. Do not take more than one sachet in a 24-hour cycle. Before dining, avoid alcohol and high-fat foods.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly work?
Sildenafil citrate is the primary active ingredient in Kamagra oral jelly 100mg. Sildenafil has an effect on sexual arousal response. It works by increasing basic muscle relaxation by the use of nitric oxide, a chemical that is usually released in response to sexual stimulation. This simple muscle relaxation allows more blood to flow in the positive regions of the penis, resulting in an erection. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men as well as pulmonary arterial hypertension. Sildenafil can also be used for other purposes not mentioned above.
How long do the effects of Kamagra oral jelly last in the body?
The effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly last in the body of the man who has eaten it for up to 4 hours after its 15-minute onset time, after which this medicine is removed from the body.
Sildenafil citrate 100 mg is present in Kamagra jelly, which is effective for about four hours, although higher doses of Sildenafil citrate have been found to remain in the body for about 5-6 hours in some cases.
Advantage of Kamagra oral jelly
- It is manufactured using the FDA-approved medication sildenafil and is the main treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Some people prefer oral jelly to tablets and capsules.
- For added appeal, they come in a range of flavors.
Kamagra oral jelly interaction
Some medications interact with Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg and should be avoided when taking Kamagra Oral Jelly, or only after consulting with your doctor:
- Medicines that may induce a severe reaction to Kamagra Jelly include Some nitrate-containing medications, such as nitroglycerin for angina pectoris.
- Cimetidine for ulcers, antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketoconazole (for fungal infections), ritonavir, or saquinavir are all medicines that can interact with Kamagra.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly interacts with the following medications: To treat elevated blood pressure, alpha-blockers such as doxazosin are used.
- Nasal congestion
Please do not take Kamagra oral jelly if you:-
- Patients of high blood pressure.
- Sildenafil triggered allergic reactions in the patients.
- Patients suffering from serious heart failure.
- Patients that are taking herbal nitrates or blood pressure medications.
Please contact your doctor before choosing any medicine for ED.